This is a great Pareve muffin recipe that is moist and fluffy and easy! I love that it's a one bowl wonder!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray a muffin tin with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the oil, sugar, lemon zest, coconut milk and egg. Whisk well.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda and salt until fully combined.
- Add the flour and poppy seeds and mix well until batter is thick and even.
- Using a spoon, divide between prepared muffin cups. Place in oven and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.