Lemon zest is so refreshing! Invest in a good quality (not expensive) zester and you will forever thank me! If you have fresh corn, its even better, just slice it off the cob and add it to the salad bowl with the cooked edamame.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 bag frozen edamame shelled
- 8 pieces pargiot boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons 1 zested and both squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic zested
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger zested
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 red pepper chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the corn and edamame (don’t defrost). Cook for 4 minutes and drain.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to pan and get hot. Add the chicken, in batches if have to and cook for 5 minutes per side.
- While it’s cooking, in a large serving bowl or dish, add the remaining olive oil, salt, and the rest of the ingredients (including the edamame and corn) and mix well.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the contents of the bowl in with the chicken, and use a wooden spoon to mix and scrape up all the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook for 1 more minute and serve hot or room temperature.