Lentil feta salad
I know there are strange ingredient combinations in this one but you will just have to trust me and taste it. The combination of sweet dates with the greens and cheese is just to die for.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 cups lentils
- 4 ounces roquet Optional
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 3 scallions chopped
- 10 dates pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cups feta cheese crumbled
- 4 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Place lentils in a pot and cover with 3 inches of water. Boil for 20-30 minutes until al dente.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the lentils once cooled and salt to taste