If you get invited last minute to a meal and want to bring something, this salad is the answer! If you have leftover chicken from the night before, the rest of the ingredients are fresh and can be prepared on the spot!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Prepare all chicken and ingredients in a baking dish and mix well. Marinade overnight (or at least a few hours!).
- Place a grill pan on high heat, grill for seven minutes per side but turning after 4 minutes to get diamond grill marks.
- Don’t slice until ready to serve! Serve warm or room temperature
- In a bowl, add lettuce, beets, zucchini, oranges, grapefruits and pistachios.
- Add chicken and dressing right before serve.
Citrus honey dressing
- Prepare all ingredients in a jar.
- Bring to room temperature and shake before serve.
|Rate this recipe:||