This is one of those recipes that people who don’t like kale start loving kale! Its crunchy, soft and bursting in flavor.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 beets peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 onions peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic zested
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 4 ounces kale stems removed, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the beets, sweet potatoes, onions, ¼ cup of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, the garlic powder and curry powder and mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until crunchy.
- Add remaining ingredients except the kale to a serving bowl and mix well. Add the kale and mix well.
- Add the vegetables from the oven right in and mix well. Serve warm, room temperature or cold.