You know how you crave nachos but they can be such a to do? Here are all the flavors in an easy few step sandwich! You. Are. Welcome.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 in whole wheat pitas cuthalf
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 clove garlic zested
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 green chili pepper finely chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the pitas and sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. Place in oven for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime add the rest of the ingredients except the avocado to a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Remove the bread from the oven and place the avocado on top.
- Top with a generous amount of salsa and enjoy! Eat right away