Mint and garlic lamb chops
If you are serving these for Friday night dinner, only put the lamb on your hot plate or warming drawer 15 minutes before you eat. (but have it be room temperature when you put it in). Place the mint paste on right before you serve for best flavor and color
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mint stems removed, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic zested
- Place lamb chops on parchment paper. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and rub in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a small bowl add the remaining salt, olive oil, garlic and mint, and mix well until it becomes a paste.
- Prepare a grill pan on high heat. Grill for 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Brush mint onto lamb right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
If you are not a lamb lover, this recipe goes great with on the bone ribeye steaks, just be sure to grill them longer per side.