Miso is the elegant Japanese term for fermented soybean paste. When mixed with honey and spices and cooked it creates a unique but gentle flavor.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the salmon. Add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Bake for 10 minutes, mixing once.
- Remove from oven and add the salmon face side down, gently rubbing it into the centralization on the parchment paper. cover and bake for 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, warm, room temperature or cold. Don’t reheat it will get dried out!
|Rate this recipe:||