Miso is the elegant Japanese term for fermented soybean paste. When mixed with honey and spices and cooked it creates a unique but gentle flavor. Miso paste can be found in most health food stores and many large supermarkets. It lasts forever in your fridge and makes great soups and even salad dressings!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the salmon. Add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Bake for 10 minutes, mixing once.
- Remove from oven and add the salmon face side down, gently rubbing it into contents on the parchment paper. cover tightly and bake for 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, warm, room temperature or cold. Better to avoid any real reheating or it will become dried out.