I love calling these fries. Even though they aren't fried or crunchy, they are such a great flavorful and meaty side to a burger.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 6 portobello mushrooms stems removed, cut into thick slices
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/8 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Add all ingredients and gently mix well.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Discard any excess liquid. Serve hot or room temperature.
Notes & Tips:
Make extra and save leftovers for salads, sandwiches, or a topping for fish.