Rosemary mushroom salad
This salad is so simple yet so fragrant and meaty in flavor! If you have a vegan or vegetarian coming to your meal this is a great dish to serve.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces baby spinach chopped
- 2 boxes white baby bella mushrooms
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Preheat oven to 450. Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a salad bowl add all the ingredients except the spinach and mix well.
- Remove mushrooms and rosemary sprigs from marinade and place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place back in bowl with spinach. Remove rosemary stems and serve warm or room temperature.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to use any mushrooms you like, or a blend of all your favorites!