|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 carrots peeled, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 box sugar snap peas tops trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic zested
- 1 tablespoon ginger zested
- 4 filet tilapia skin removed, cut in half
- 2 lemons 1 zested and squeezed, 1 cut into thin rounds
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the beets and carrots, the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and mix well. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the sugar snap peas, garlic, ginger and lemon zest and juice from 1 lemon. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Move everything over and add the fish. Sprinkle with remaining salt and cover with tinfoil. Cook for 12 minutes or until fish is cooked through but very soft. Remove and add juice from second lemon. Serve hot, warm or room temperature.