Orange ginger grey mullet fish
This tastes like butter, but better. It is light and creamy and beyond delicious. Be sure to double this recipe if serving it to big eaters!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 filet grey mullet
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic zested
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger zested
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 2 teaspoons Fresh thyme stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the fish and sprinkle with salt. Add the rest of the ingredients except the thyme and rub them in well.
- Cover and bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove and serve with juices and garnish with fresh thyme.
Notes & Tips:
You can use this recipe for any thin fillet white fish including denise, tilapia, and flounder.