Orzo celery salad
This is such a fun pasta salad and can be prepared up to two days in advance, just try to assemble it close to when you are ready to serve, so the fresh herbs and celery maintain their fresh flavors!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 box orzo pasta cooked according to box instructions
- 6 portobello mushrooms stems removed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint stems removed, chopped
- 1 peach finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the mushrooms and drizzle with ¼ cup of olive oil and 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. Cook for 12 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and slice to your liking.
- In a large bowl add the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the salt and silan. Whisk well.
- Add the pasta.
- Add the remaining ingredients right before serve. Serve room temperature.