These muffins are addictive, moist and perfect in every way. If you want them to be more dessert-y add the chocolate chips. If you want them to be more breakfast-y then leave out the chocolate.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg zested or 1nutmeg powder
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 cups flour white whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips optional
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper. Prepare 8 baking cups on the tray and spray with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut oil, sugar, nutmeg, lemon zest, yogurt, and egg. Whisk well.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda and salt until fully combined.
- Add the flour and peaches and mix well until batter is thick and even.
- Using a spoon, divide between prepared muffin cups. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.