|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces mixed greens
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 2 pears cut into cubes
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon zaatar spice blend (Optional)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place sweet potato cubes on and add ¼ cup olive oil, the garlic powder, zaatar and 1 teaspoon of salt. Place in oven for 40 minutes. Remove and place in salad serving bowl.
- Add lettuce, dried cherries, pears and scallions.
- In a separate jar, add the remaining ¼ cup of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt. Shake well and add right before serving.
Notes & Tips:
Add Roquefort cheese to this dish for a restaurant flavor!