This recipe is so easy and leaves you with the perfect asparagus. They are vibrantly green, crunchy, sweet and spicy. Just to warn you, there will be no leftovers!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 bunches asparagus bottoms broken off
- 6 cloves garlic zested
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon silan date honey (optional)
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and salt and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the garlic and mix well so it evenly coats the asparagus and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with silan. Serve hot or room temperature.
Notes & Tips:
You can also use this recipe for green beans and sugar snap peas!