Feel free to swap and switch with any flavors and toppings you would like! The important thing to learn here is that you can dress up your sunny side up eggs and that grilling the bread makes all the difference!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Prepare a skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the eggs sunnyside up. Let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil, salt and sundried tomatoes and cook for 1 more minute (or 2 if you like them less runny).
- While eggs are cooking, prepare a grill pan on high heat. Place bread slices on grill pan for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove bread from grill pan and place on large cutting board or serving plate. Place cheese on top of hot bread, then the avocado and then the eggs.
- Close sandwich and cut in half.