Pita chips are the best! They are great for dipping in soups, hummus, tahini, or crunching them up with your hands and using them as croutons in a salad. They are so easy to make and if you keep them sealed, they can last up to 5 days!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 whole wheat pitas cut like mini pizza slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon sumac powder
- 1 teaspoon zaatar spice blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil and spices and mix with a brush. Place the pita triangles onto the parchment paper, careful to avoid overlapping.
- Brush with oil mixture. Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes. Serve hot, room temperature, or cold.