If you crave potatoes, this is a great way to get them in but surround them with healthy vegetable friends!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 beets peeled and cubed
- 3 leeks cut into large rounds
- 3 red skinned potatoes skin on, cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon wholegrain mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure beets, leeks and potatoes are all similar in size and place on parchment paper. Add olive oil and spices and mix well.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Add dressing ingredients to jar and shake well before serve.
|Rate this recipe:||