Roasted cauliflower yellow 'rice'
This is just one of those foolproof recipes that you can whip up whenever you need a filling side dish. It will get devoured in minutes and is amazing with the juice of chicken or meat. If you can get already riced cauliflower it is ideal but if not use a fresh one!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 heads cauliflower cut into even pieces
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Spread the cauliflower on the sheet pans and evenly add all the ingredients. Mix well so each piece is evenly seasoned.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes.
- (optional last step:) Place on cutting board and chop until looks like rice. Serve hot, warm or room temperature.
Notes & Tips:
You can add any fresh herbs to it if you wish or keep it simple as is. If you don't feel like chopping it at the end, don’t! I just chop it so it feels like rice but it is equally as delicious left in pieces.