Rocket leaves are also known as arugula and have a peppery flavor. They are extremely high in nutritional value and will make your salad beautiful and more powerful in flavor. If you cannot find them, feel free to use baby spinach or kale.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 6 ounces rocket leaves
- 2 ounces watercress optional
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces lox chopped (optional)
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 4 lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- In a jar, add the pepper, scallions, lemon juice, oil, honey and salt. The longer that the dressing sits, the better - but can also be served right away.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing right before serving. Mix well.
Notes & Tips:
Click here for a homemade lox recipe