Here is my version of this popular salad! Feel free to mix and match your favorite items or throw in other things as well such as roasted peppers, pomegranates, oranges, mushrooms and sprouts. If you don’t like anchovies substitute them with dijon mustard and keep the rest of the dressing the same.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, mixing often.
- In last minute add the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 more minute.
- While they are cooking, in a large salad bowl, add the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovies and honey and whisk well.
- Place sweet potatoes and sugar snap peas in the bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, lettuce and tuna. Mix well and serve. Salt to taste
|Rate this recipe:||