You can use any pasta for this recipe! My top picks would be orzo, Israeli couscous or thin spaghetti. If you want to make this without pasta, use a spaghetti squash instead!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- 12 ounces salmon filet no skin or bones
- 1 bunch asparagus bottoms broken off
- 1 red chili pepper seeds removed for less heat
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 head of garlic peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 11/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cook pasta according to directions on box (be sure to add lots of salt to water and not to overcook!)
- Prepare a small baking dish or oven safe bowl with parchment paper add garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper, add the salmon, coconut oil, chili pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt. Cover and place in oven for ten minutes. Remove from oven, add asparagus, cover again and cook for 15 more minutes. When fish cools, pull apart into large pieces.
- In a serving dish add the pasta, balsamic glazed garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt and the whole baked fish dish. Serve warm or room temperature.
|Rate this recipe:||