This is so flavorful! I love using orange and red tomatoes because they have different flavors and add such a variety of colors.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- In a large baking dish add the chicken. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well.
- Add the remaining olive oil and the tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes, mixing often and once the tomatoes soften mash them gently with a wooden spoon and mix well.
- Add the garlic and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and mix. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Turn off heat and add fresh basil. Place on top of chicken and salt to taste.