Chicken tenders are the little strips that are attached to the underside of each breast (every chicken has two tenders) They taste just like the chicken breast and are often sold separately and are cheaper than chicken breast.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Cook the pasta according to the box, be sure not to overcook. Save 3/4 cups of the pasta water.
- Prepare a skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and place in pan, work in batches if you have to. Sear for 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and repeat until they are all almost cooked.
- Pour ¼ cup of wine into the pan and use a wooden spoon to deglaze, scraping up all the brown bits from the bottom. Add the garlic, chili peppers and tomatoes and mix well. Let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the wine and the water from the pasta and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken back in and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the pasta and fresh basil and serve right away. Salt to taste.