Place the chicken on top of the Indian flat breads for a surprisingly filling and beyond delicious flavor party!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breast cut in half and then into strips
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 onions sliced
- 1 chili pepper seeds removed for less heat, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1 tablespoon silan date honey
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and get hot. Add the chicken, not overlapping too much (2 batches if you have to) and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Let cook for 3 minutes without touching it.
- Use a wooden spoon to turn the pieces over. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the remaining olive oil and the onions, chili pepper,garlic and chickpeas and mix well. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the silan, lime juice and cilantro right before serve. Serve hot and right away!