This is the easiest recipe ever! If you have a great piece of steak, it is best not to marinate it but to keep it simple with salt and pepper and then put a salsa or side dish with it that will bring out its flavor!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless ribeye steaks 4 filet, 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 3 limes juiced
- 2 cloves garlic zested
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger zested
- 1 box bean sprouts
- 4 nectarines sliced
- If possible bring steaks to room temperature and season evenly with 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and pepper. Rub 2 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides of the steaks.
- In a serving bowl, add the cilantro, mint, garlic, ginger, lime juice and remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the nectarines and sprouts right before serve.
- Prepare your grill or grill pan on high heat. Add the steaks for 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove and place salsa on top or next to steaks and enjoy!