This dish was inspired by really unhealthy sweet sticky chicken that everyone loves. But why does it have to be bad for you and make you feel sick after? It doesn’t! Try this recipe that doesn’t have any flour, MSG, ketchup, BBQ sauce or any of the other garbage that is usually in those recipes! It also happens to taste much better!!!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 10 chicken drumsticks legs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 10 cloves garlic smashed with a knife but not peeled
- 1/2 red chili pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke natural flavoring
- 1 oranges juiced
- 1/2 cup chives chopped
- Prepare a large saute pan or dutch oven on high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and get hot. Add pieces of chicken and sear for 8 minutes on each side.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the chives and turn the flame down to medium. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, mixing periodically, until it becomes a glaze. The garlic will fall out of its casing! Serve hot.
|Rate this recipe:||