Are you ever making stuffing without a turkey? Well don’t! This recipe is healthier and delicious but needs the gravy to finish it off!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 leek chopped
- 1 apple chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh sage chopped
- 2 cups whole wheat baguette chopped
- 1 pound minced turkey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper. Add all the ingredients except the turkey gravy. Mix well and flatten down. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and break up with wooden spoon.
- Right before serving, add turkey gravy and mix.
Notes & Tips:
Try and use day-old bread!