Sugar snap pea pasta
I love the simplicity of this dish! I like to use more sugar snap peas than pasta so you fill up on vegetables but still fulfill your pasta craving!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/2 box bowtie pasta cooked according to box
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boxes sugar snap peas tops trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic zested
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 serving container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and salt and mix well. Cook for 2 more minutes, mixing often.
- Add the cottage cheese and cook 1 more minute.
- Add the cooked pasta and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Salt and olive oil to taste
- . Add fresh basil when ready to serve. Serve hot.
Notes & Tips:
Be sure to strain and mix the cottage cheese before using it so it is not too liquidy. Feel free to play around with it and use asparagus or green beans instead! You can use Parmesan cheese instead of cottage.