I love the simplicity of this dish! I like to use more sugar snap peas than pasta so you fill up on vegetables but still fulfill your pasta craving!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and salt and mix well. Cook for 2 more minutes, mixing often.
- Add the cottage cheese and cook 1 more minute.
- Add the cooked pasta and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Salt and olive oil to taste
- . Add fresh basil when ready to serve. Serve hot.