This salad is so refreshing and takes 10 minutes to make from start to finish. Double the salad dressing recipe so you have it in the fridge waiting for you.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 chicken schnitzels thinly pounded chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches sliced
- 3 plums sliced
- 3 cucumbers sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes thinly sliced
- 3 lemons juiced
- 1 cup fresh basil stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare a parchment paper on the counter top and place the chicken on top, not overlapping.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well so each piece is evenly incorporated.
- In a jar, add the lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper, remaining olive oil and honey and shake well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the salad bowl.
- Prepare the grill pan on high heat. Add the chicken and grill for 1 ½ minutes per side. Remove and thinly slice. Add to salad.
- Dress right before serve.