Sundried tomato basil tilapia
Any boneless and skinless filet of fish (preferably white in color) would work for this recipe. This is a colorful and effortless recipe that will win everyone over in seconds. It’s colors and flavors will look like you spent hours preparing, when in reality it was only a few minutes!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 tilapia filet or any white colored fish
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper. Add the fish, not overlapping but can be touching.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, ½ teaspoon of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix well so each piece is evenly coated. Cover and place in oven for 14 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, add ½ tablespoon of olive oil. 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of honey and whisk well. Add the sundried tomato and fresh basil and mix again.
- Remove fish from oven and place sundried tomato mixture on top. Serve hot or room temperature.
Notes & Tips:
Don’t reheat the fish, just serve it at room temperature to avoid drying it out!