This salad is so filling, you won’t be hungry until the next morning! Make double the amount of salad dressing and use it throughout the week, it will be good for up to 4 more days in the fridge.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces butter lettuce
- 3 sweet potatoes washed, skin on and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 tangerines peeled and sliced around the core, saving core
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard (optional)
- 1 tablespoon silan
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper. Place sweet potato wedges on pan without overlapping.
- Drizzle with ⅛ cup of olive oil and spices, mix well and place in oven for 35 minutes
- In a large serving bowl, add lettuce, sundried tomatoes, tangerine slices, scallions and sweet potatoes
- In a jar with a lid, add ⅛ cup of olive oil, juice of 2 tangerine cores, mustard, silan, fresh mint and ½ teaspoon of salt and shake well before dressing salad.
|Rate this recipe:||