Sweet and savory pancakes
These are amazing for breakfast, lunch or dinner! If you have picky eaters at home, you can use regular flour instead of whole wheat. If you have healthy eaters, don’t add in the sugar, just drizzle with silan in the end! You can make the batter up to 4 days in advance. To reheat the pancakes, cover them in stick them in a high heat oven for 10 minutes.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 cups milk any milk you like
- 3 cups whole wheat flour or spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 zucchinis grated
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup silan date honey
- Add all the ingredients except the oil spray and silan to a large bowl and mix well.
- Prepare a non stick pan on high heat. Get hot and spray generously with the olive oil spray and let get hot.
- Using a large spoon, add a spoonful of the mixture to the hot pan and spread it out to be a flat circle.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with silan.