Swiss chard salad
You can use any dark green for this dish; kale, beet greens, mangold or spinach. This is so quick with such deep flavor and color!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 pieces potatoes red skinned, chopped into small
- 1 bunch Swiss chard chopped, green parts and white parts separated
- 1 beet thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow raisins
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and get hot. Add potatoes, trying not to overlap them and let cook for ten minutes, mixing periodically until golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside.
- While potatoes are cooking, in a small jar add remaining oil, vinegar, silan and salt and mix well.
- Remove potatoes from pan and set aside in serving dish. Add the white parts of Swiss chard and the marinade from the jar and and cook for 3 minutes, mixing periodically. Add the green parts and cook for 1 minute until soft. Pour into serving bowl, add potatoes, beets and raisins and serve warm.
Notes & Tips:
Add grilled chicken or fresh mozzarella cheese to take it to a whole new level!