Tangerine sweet potato mash
I love this recipe because it’s a fancier more unique version of mashed potatoes.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 red skinned potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tangerine zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt pink Himalayan
- 4 scallions chopped
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover in water. Boil on high for 35-45 minutes until extremely soft.
- Drain and place back in pot or serving dish. Mash with wooden spoon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve hot or warm.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to add fresh basil or mint right before serving to enhance the flavors even more!