Fish sauce and palm sugar can be found at any Asian market, they have such mouthwatering flavors that you don’t have to worry about not using them again and again!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 4 limes juiced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/8 cup palm sugar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces butter lettuce optional
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1 pineapple sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 box bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
- In a food processor, blend the fish sauce, limes, garlic, palm sugar and olive oil until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a serving bowl and dress right before serve.
|Rate this recipe:||