Make sure to chop all the root vegetables to the same size so you don’t end up with burned pieces.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 parsnip peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala spice blend
- 1/2 leek finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh sage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnip, 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ cup olive oil and garam masala.
- Mix well and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- In a jar, add 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ cup olive oil, leek, sage, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar and mix well.
- In a large bowl add the lettuce and all the root vegetables from the oven. Dress right before serving.