Thin and chewy orange ginger cookies
These are so thin and crunchy and soft all at the same time. I love how you can make it in one bowl and be done! Feel free to add chocolate chips, craisons, chalva or anything else you wish!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger zested
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons kosher gelatin
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare 2 large baking sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the zest of the orange and 1 tablespoon of its orange juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Wet your hands and create small and thin cookies and place them far away from each other on the sheet pan. Bake for 11 minutes. Don’t touch until cooled or they will fall apart!