Toasted corn salsa
I love salsa. I love dipping a chip into salsa! I love having leftover salsa to put in my eggs and have a Mexican breakfast!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 corn cut from its core
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 chili pepper seeds removed for less heat
- 1/4 cup fresh mint stems removed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil stems removed
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until preferred texture.