I love chicken on the bone and you should too if you don’t already. This tomato olive chicken is just the perfect, easy go to recipe to make the juiciest, mouth watering recipe.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken bottoms skin and bones in
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 dates pitted
- 1 cup Olives pitted
- 1 chili pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 sprigs Fresh thyme stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle the chicken evenly with 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare a large skillet (that is oven proof) on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot.
- Add the chicken and sear for 3 minutes per side. Add the rest of the ingredients except the thyme and including the extra teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- Cover and place in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and add the fresh thyme. Serve hot or warm.