This salad is filling, refreshing and bursting with flavor. If you are not a cilantro lover you can leave it out. The key here is to use the freshest ingredients. If you are looking for high quality olive oil, Galilee Green is a premium boutique blend of unfiltered, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil shipped directly to your home from Israel. To order some of this special olive oil for yourself go to www.GalileeGreen.com
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 pounds salmon no skin
- 1/2 green spicy pepper sliced
- 4 lemons juiced
- 1 teaspoon sumac powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 purple onion thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint stems removed and chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the salmon,juice from 1/2 a lemon, the spicy pepper, sumac, cinnamon, 1/4 cup of cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- In the meantime Add the remaining lemon juice, salt, cilantro, onions, soy sauce, oil, vinegar and mint to the serving bowl and let sit for ten minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cashews and salmon right before serve. Serve warm or room temperature or cold.
|Rate this recipe:||