Tri-color plum salad
This salad is so light and summery and is the best gift you could bring to a BBQ, brunch or Shabbat meal. Don’t be afraid to add grilled chicken, or your favorite cheese!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces butter lettuce
- 1 red plum sliced
- 1 yellow plum sliced
- 1 purple plum sliced
- 3 small cucumbers sliced on diagonal
- 1/2 box of sprouts
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Place all salad ingredients in bowl.
- Place balsamic vinegar, oil, maple syrup, salt in a jar and shake well. Drizzle into salad right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
If you cannot find different color plums, feel free to substitute in peaches and nectarines.