The smaller and thinner you cut the turkey, the more juicy it will be. Try and cook this right before serving, because it might get dry quickly. But will be juicy and incredible delicious fresh out of the pan!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 turkey breasts cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala spice blend
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemons juiced
- In a baking dish or large bowl add all the ingredients except the lemon and mix well.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the shawarma (in batches if have to) it is ok if it overlaps a little, just not too much. Cook for 3 minutes. Use a wooden spoon and mix it around. Cook for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from pan and squeeze with lemon and serve.
Notes & Tips:
You can use cumin instead of garam masala spice blend, but i prefer any spice blend that says for grill, meatballs or even five spice. Any light brown spice blend (which usually includes, chili, garlic, cinnamon, and cardamom) is great to use!