This is the world’s easiest and most delicious salad dressing. You don’t need to refrigerate it and it lasts for months if you wanted to make a big batch to have on hand.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 4 ounces butter lettuce
- 1 Asian pear sliced
- 1 box pea shoots or any sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Tuscany spice blend
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place peppers on parchment paper with ¼ cup of olive oil and mix well. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Add to a serving bowl with lettuce, pear and pea shoots.
- In a separate jar, add the remaining olive oil, vinegar, spice blend and sugar. Shake well and pour right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
The Tuscany spice blend in Israel is much better than the one in the States, so if you don’t live here and come to visit be sure to go to the Market or any open spice section of the supermarket, and pick up a bag for yourself.