Ultimate garlic bread
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t love garlic bread. But if you are going to make it, make it right! It is so easy and with this fresh garlic flavor dipped into the soup, you will wish it never ends.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 french baguette whole wheat
- 2 cloves garlic zested
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt and paprika.
- Slice the bread horizontally in half and then again into quarters.
- Brush the bread with the olive oil mixture and place on sheet pan. Put in oven for 6 - 8 minutes (not longer or it will burn!)
Notes & Tips:
This is a great recipe for bread that is a day or two old and too hard to eat fresh anymore.