White mushroom citrus salad
These mushrooms taste meaty! I love that you don't have to chop them, you just throw them in the oven and they complete the whole salad! You can use any mushrooms for this recipe
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces frisee lettuce
- 2 boxes white mushrooms or any mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper and add mushrooms, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Place lettuce, mushrooms, and pepper in salad bowl. Slice one of the oranges and add.
- In a jar, add the zest and juice of 1 orange, the remaining olive oil, salt, vinegar, honey and thyme. Shake well and dress right before serving.
Notes & Tips:
Double this dressing recipe! It is so unique, refreshing, and delicious and will last a week in the fridge!