It is really fun to make bread without worrying about the dough rising! Use your favorite beer with this bread and eat it with jam, chummus, butter or as is.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a bread tin with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Slowly mix in the beer and water. The dough will be thick and sticky. Mix with spoon. Add to baking tin and flatten top.
- Brush with egg and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Use a knife to scrape the sides so the bread comes out easily. Place on cutting board and slice.