I know it seems intimidating to have to think about this the day before, but marinating this overnight makes all the difference in moistness and flavor! It will take you 3 minutes the day before and will be worth every minute!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- In a large container, add chicken, wine and onions and marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade. (If using wooden skewers soak them in water for at least 20 minutes to avoid burning.)
- Place chicken back in container and add olive oil and salt and mix. Place them on skewers.
- Place a grill pan on high heat. Add skewers and grill for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and add fresh lemon and basil. Serve hot.