This recipe is win! It doesn’t ever dry out, lasts for days in the fridge and is a true crowd pleaser!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 sweet potatoes cut into large long pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala spice blend
- 1/2 tablespoon sumac powder
- 1/2 tablespoon zaatar spice blend
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except cilantro and mint and mix well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Add fresh herbs right before serve. Serve hot or room temperature.
|Rate this recipe:||